Homeowners who experience flooded basements and water leakages must understand the need for a sump pump system. You should gather necessary information from a reliable source to make a proper compilation. For instance, it is necessary to crawl spaces and to pump water from basements. You should know whether you are creating radon exposure risk during constructing a sump pit. So, before proceeding, get to know about the sump pump system.
Several advantages are offered by a properly installed sump pump system. In addition, it also keeps your basement dry for years. A series of problems including infestation of mold or structural damage are caused by dampened or basements with water. So, it becomes the first priority to take effective measures in order to remove water from the basement. In fact, in some houses more than one Zoeller M267 sump pumps are installed in order to pump large volumes of water as well as sewage.
Zoeller M267 is loaded with ½ HP motor and it is a powerful primary sewage pump. This pump is designed in such a way that it can pump sewage in average and even above pumping requirements. A 7680 GPH @0 feet height is delivered by this ½ HP pump. This sump pump consists of several features given as follows:
- It has base for superior cooling and rugged performance and it also has cast iron casing.
- It consists of stainless steel parts which are corrosion resistant.
- It has overheating protection with oil-filled, hermetically sealed and thermally protected motor.
- It permits passage of spherical solids of 2” size with the help of plastic vortex impeller of no-clog design.
- This model has special shaft seal which is made up of carbon and ceramic for providing superior protection.
- It is shelled with corrosion resistant cast iron with epoxy powder coating.
- This sump pump consists of ring and neoprene gasket.
- It has vertical float switch with 4” float off and 12” float on options.
- It consists of 2” discharge port.
- 10 feet long cord is available along with this sump pump.
Zoeller M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump is a submersible and a reliable primary sump pump. It is designed in such a way that ostentatious performance can be delivered even in adverse operating conditions. This sump pump is dust-proof and waterproof. Fully pressure-tested sump pumps are offered by Zoeller that come with three year warranty. ½ HP motor of this sump pump prevents overheating because it is thermally protected. It would be a great choice to buy Zoeller M267 for water and sewage removal. The capacity of this pump can be extended in order to permit the passage of solids of 2” size. In this way, purposes are served to the expectations by this pump, making it best in its value addition and class.
Therefore, Zoeller M267 is available in different configuration of size, delivery and motor rating. You must select the model with adequate capacity to pump out water and sewage at the desired height. So, do not choose underrated sump pump. Select your sump pump on the basis of material of casing, rating, and power of the motor, discharge port size, electrical connectivity and permissible size of solids passing through the pump.
Product Measurements: 13.5 x 11 x 16.5 inches
Product Weight: 46.7 pounds
Product Type: Submersible Sump Pump
Motor: 1/2 Horse Power
Gallon per minute: 128
Discharge: 2” NPT
Power Cord: 9 ft
Warranty: 1 year
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “jecwebsite-20”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = “top”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Search Results from Amazon”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “Zoeller sump pump”;
amzn_assoc_default_category = “All”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “9555d2638b2aca938542a471d22fa9ce”;