Wayne CDU790 and Wayne CDU980
Let’s be clear about something, the Wayne brand is one of the most specialized when it comes to Sump Pumps, its closest competitor is Zoeller, which are also very good sump pumps, today we are going to talk about a couple of Wayne models, perhaps one of the most used.
The Wayne CDU790
As we have already mentioned, Wayne is a long-standing and highly reputable brand in the submersible pump arena. Wayne has hundreds of different models to fit any budget.
Our guide to choosing the sump pump that best suits your budget is available online on our site, you can consult it at any time, and even when you go to the store you can see it on your smartphone.
Now speaking of the CDU790 model, this sump pump, marks almost the entire checklist, is designed to last more than a million cycles, so it is a great option when adding a sump pump to compare before buying.
This sump pump would be sufficient for a medium or standard size home, the CDU790 sump pump works without jerks and is quite quiet so it will not interrupt your football game with noise when operating.
Another important feature of this Wayne CDU790 pump is that it is very easy to install, you may not need a specialized technician, you just need to read the manual that comes with the sump pump and get creative.
WAYNE CDU790, CONCLUSION:
Highly recommended for its durability, low cost and easy to Install.
We are now going to the CDU980, and how you can see its part number is very similar, they differ in that the CDU980 is more powerful and a little more expensive.
When your basement is not a standard size and you live in an area where it rains a lot and / or your basement tends to flood frequently, you should add the WAYNE CDU980 to your shopping list.
By only differentiating in this we have to maintain durability and ease of installation.
WAYNE CDU780, CONCLUSION:
Highly recommended for its durability, average cost, great power and easy to Install.
WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
$152.12 in stock
1 used from $141.67
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Top suction pump design minimizes air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit.Assembled in us, with foreign and domestic components
- Stainless steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Vertical float switch, tested to 1 million cycles!4600 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
Wayne CDU980 3/4 HP Stainless Submersible Sump Pump
- 3/4 HP submersible sump pump designed for use in basements that frequently flood
- Top suction strainer filters out debris
- Long-lasting cast iron and stainless steel housing and fasteners
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge for fast basement drainage
- 3-year limited warranty
WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch & Pumps 66005-Wyn Check Valve, Pvc
- Product 1: Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Product 1: Top suction pump design minimizes air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit.Assembled in us, with foreign and domestic components
- Product 1: Stainless steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Product 1: Vertical float switch, tested to 1 million cycles!4600 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Product 2: For use with all types of sump pumps