We keep talking about the Model series of Sump pumps from Zoeller, one of the greats in the sump pump industry.
Characteristics of the Model 49 Sump Pump
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection.
- It has a strong cast iron housing with a corrosion resistant baked enamel finish on the motor … of course, with its characteristic green color …
- The motor has a good heat sink.
- Features a glass-filled polypropylene base and screenless pump housing
- Has a 3/8 ”(9.5 mm) spherical solid pass
- The Float Switch included in the package is highly reliable, so as we have said before, this is one of the parts that should be checked if something goes wrong, it is likely that on Zoeller models, it is not something that fails.
- Rotary seal is constructed of carbon and ceramic
- It has a watertight neoprene seal between motor and cover
- This option is one of the ones I like the most, the stainless steel screws and hardware.
Temperature data and dimensions:
- Temperature Rating: 104 ° F (40 ° C)
- Point: 11-1 / 4 ”(28.6 cm)
- Cutoff point: 4-1 / 8 “(10.5 cm)
- Maximum width: 8-3 / 32 “(21 cm)
- Maximum height: 10-1 / 2 “(26.7 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Fits 12 “(30cm) diameter pits
- 100% factory tested after assembly
Tip: Reserve Powered Design. For unusual conditions, a reserve safety factor is incorporated into the design of every Zoeller pump.
So … do you want to buy a Zoeller model 49 now ..?
Zoeller Model 49-0005 Water Riddr III Automatic Sump Pump - 1/4 HP, 10 Foot Cord
- Rugged cast iron motor housing with corrosion resistant baked on enamel finish
- Passes 3/8 inch spherical solids. Reliable Tethered Float Switch.
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- On point: 11-1/4 inch - Off point: 4-1/8 inch
- Fits 12 inch diameter pits. Maximum Width is 8.2 inch. Maximum Height is 10.5 inch.
Zoeller 49-0006 Water Ridd'r III 0.25 HP Submersible Automatic Dewatering Pump with 20-Inch Cord
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Rugged cast iron motor housing with corrosion resistant, baked-on enamel finish
- Reliable tethered float switch
- On point: 11-1/4", Off point: 4-1/8"
- Fits 12" diameter pits