- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water; removes water down to 3/8 in. Of surface
- 1/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour; 1850 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Can be left unattended to remove water, Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. Discharge with 3/4 in. Garden hose adapter
- If pump fails to operate, Verify water depth is 1-3/4 inches or greater
A pump is device used to remove accumulated water from the sump basin, which is usually found in the basement of buildings. The water may enter into this basement by means of boundary drains of the waterproofing system at the basement, funnelling to the basin or even due to the rain water or natural ground water. These types of pumps are used to direct water to elsewhere, where all the other municipal water, storm water etc. are disposed off.
Taking about the water removal pumps, the WAYNE EEAUP250 ¼ HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump is one of the best pumps available in the market. It is very easy to operate this pump. All you have to do is plug in and leave the pump to do its work. Within no time, all the accumulated water will be drained out.
This particular pump is ideal for flat roofs, crawl spaces, window wells and other places in and around the house where there are chances of water getting accumulated. This pump has the “iSwitch technology” which turns on and off automatically just by sensing the occurrence of the water. It removes water up to 3/8 inches above the surface. The discharge of water by this pump is about 3000 gallons per hour, and at a height of 10 feet, its discharge is around 1850 gallons per hour. This pump can be submersed in the water as it has reinforced sealed thermoplastic constructed around the pump preventing the pump from getting damaged.
If at all the pump fails to work, do check the water level before reporting complain. The water level must be more than 1 to ¾ inches for the pump to operate. The pump weighs around 9.3 pounds and has a manufacturer’s warranty for one year.
- The pump is corrosion resistant, as the water pump is sealed with the thermoplastic construction.
- The pump turns on or off all by itself by sensing the existence of water. This is achieved by the “iSwitch Technology”.
- It removes water up to ¾ inches from the surface.
- As mentioned earlier, it has the thermoplastic coating because of which the pump can be completely submerged into the water without any worry.
- The discharge capacity of this pump is up to 3000 gallons per hour and when the water is at a height of 10 feet it can draw water at a rate of 1850 gallons per hour.
- This pump can be left unattended without any worries. It will remove water from the basement, low area driveways, flat roofs and many other places.
- This pump has a very good durability. It will last for a long time.
- The size of this pump is perfect. It neither too small nor too big. It is the perfect size required for pumping water for household purposes.
- It is very easy to use this pump. Most of the time it automatically turns on and off by the presence of water. All you have to do is turn it on and forget about it.
- The weight of the pump is also very light weight. It can be easily carried by anyone.
- The pump is also said to be sturdy, as it can pump around 3000 gallons of water in an hour.
- When you are fixing the pump, make sure you have fixed it firmly to the surface. If the pump is not secured accurately, there are chances of the pump to tip over. This may cause a lot of hazardous problems. Thus, it is very important to place the pump properly before switching it on.
- It does not drain water at a low level i.e., it does not remove water if the water level is less than ¾ inches from the surface.
Thus, this pump as mentioned earlier is ideal for household purposes. You can find this product on many websites, including Amazon. WAYNE is a well known company for their water handling solutions for more than 80 years now. So what are you waiting for? Go and get yourself a brand new WAYNE pump and drain of all the water which has been accumulated in your basement, pool, roofs etc.
“name”: “WAYNE EEAUP250”,
“description”: “This particular pump is ideal for flat roofs, crawl spaces, window wells and other places in and around the house where there are chances of water getting accumulated. “,
“name”: “Wayne Pumps”